Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Eprhyme - Life Sentence (Pickster Remix)

I was gonna say something but I'll let PicksterOne tell you below.




Eprhyme - Life Sentence (Pickster Remix)
This is a Trap remix I made for my buddy Eprhyme's new record coming out in June on K Records out of Olympia, Wa. He's an amazing artist and awesome person. Read more about him below:
Eprhyme (pronounced E-prime) is a brooklyn based MC with deep roots in the west coast underground. His latest album, "Lost Tapes and Found Sounds: 2006-2012", will be released June 11th on iconic indy label K RECORDS (digital and cassette). To learn more about Eprhyme's collage-like and kaleidoscopic approach to culture and consciousness check out: www.eprhyme.com/ or  bit.ly/14OprFW
As always, if you are feeling what you hear, please drop me a tweet:
www.twitter.com/PicksterOne
and Like me on FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/PicksterUno

No comments:

Post a Comment